Roof Sheeting Products
IBR Roof SheetingREQUEST A QUOTE
IBR Roof Sheeting is a well-known and popular profile in the Building and Construction Industry due to its drainage characteristics, as well as its strength with aesthetic value. The stiffening rib gives added stability. This profile can be cranked, curved and bullnosed as per client needs. The load span characteristics are dependent on the application and product used.
IBR Roof Sheeting is available in Galvanised Steel, Stainless Steel, Poly-carbonate and Colour.
Corrugated Roof SheetingREQUEST A QUOTE
Corrugated Roof Sheeting is the most common profile used in the Building and Construction Industry, with a larger effective cover than IBR. The S-rib profile is structurally very strong. This profile can be cranked, curved and bullnosed as per client requirements. The load span characteristics are dependent on application and product used.
Corrugated Roof Sheeting is available in Galvanised Steel, Stainless Steel, Poly-carbonate and Colour.
These profiles can be supplied in galvanised, colour, stainless steel or polycarbonate product.
GalvanizedREQUEST A QUOTE
• Zinc-coated sheet with a versatile range of applications in building and construction.
• The steel provides strength/formability which is classed according to moderate
bending, severe bending and load bearing application. (ISQ Rating)
• The zinc coating provides corrosion protection, which is classed according to the total
zinc coating mass to both the top and bottom surface. (Z Rating)
• Thickness varies from 0.25mm to 0.80mm.
• All sheet conforms to the SAN4998, SANS3575, EN 10346, ASTM 653M requirements
and ISQ standards. (Unique to ArcelorMittal)
ColourREQUEST A QUOTE
• Used for its aesthetic value by architects, homeowners and builders.
• Galvanised sheets are coated with a primer and a top colour coat.
• It maintain its strength/formability and corrosion qualities.
• We mainly sell Chromadek®, Colorbond® and Colourplus.
• Thickness varies from 0.47mm to 0.80mm.
• Suppliers offer warranties on their product subject to specific terms and conditions.
Stainless SteelREQUEST A QUOTE
• Iron based (ferrous) materials are used to manufacture stainless steel.
• Stainless steel in roofing application can be classified under:
• Austenitic: excellent corrosion resistance and formability. (304)
• Ferritic: good corrosion resistance and formability. (3CR12)
• Selecting the correct product characteristics for the specific application is key with
• The most popular thickness is 0.60mm.
PolycarbonateREQUEST A QUOTE
• Used in commercial greenhouses, garden centres, sunrooms, porches, verandas,
skylights and integrated with buildings to let in natural light.
• Transparent, lightweight and virtually unbreakable.
• UV screening and a good flammability rating.
• Available in different colours and with different light transmission properties.
• Thickness varies from 0.80mm to 1.20mm.
• Suppliers offer warranties on their product subject to specific terms and